1) At Home Inspector Professor, Paul believes that Experience, Quality, Integrity and Customer Service are essential when making your selection of a home inspector. These qualities are what set us apart.
2) At Home Inspector Professor, Paul believes that punctuality is critical to the buying process. He promises to arrive before the scheduled time to become familiar with the property before you arrive.
3) At Home Inspector Professor, Paul is always available to answer your specific home inspection questions throughout the entire buying process.
4) Home Inspector Professor’s reports are electronic, well organized and concise and usually produced within 24 hours with many documenting photos.
5) Paul knows that your schedule is very hectic, so he will work hard for you. Because not
everyone can attend the inspection during the week, he offers weekend scheduling to best accommodate your needs.
6) Paul knows that there is no substitute for hands on construction experience to be a good home inspector. There are many schools that teach novices how to be inspectors. As a former contractor and commercial facility manager, there is absolutely no substitute for hands on extensive experience.
7) All Home Inspector Professor inspections are performed by the owner/inspector.
8) Paul is State Licensed in Florida and is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and attends ongoing continuing educational classes.
9) Home Inspector Professor’s inspections are so good, they’re DOUBLE GUARANTEED.
10) Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a good home inspection requires work, a lot of work, many times up to three hours on site and a couple of hours preparing the report. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort; remember you get what you pay for.